[Nolug] anyone still alive?

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 12:24:02 -0500

Guys,

I sincerely hope everyone is alright. I'm sorry about any property anyone lost
(Scott's house and all his geek gear is gone, for instance), but that stuff
can be replaced. Hopefully none of us lost any family in the hurricane and
flood.

I finally moved back to my apartment here in Metairie last night. How did you
guys fare? We didn't get any water or wind damage here, but I'm having to rip
up the floor tiles in the apartment due to the fridge disaster, and will be
laying new ones at my expense (the landlord has other problems right now, so
I'm doing the work myself). Also we seem to be infested with fleas :-(

Meanwhile, I'm struggling to get a server working for us, so please be patient
if the list isn't working for you. Ditto the website.

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL