Re: [Nolug] workers, workers, workers

From: dane reugger <dane_at_downtownpc.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 15:18:19 -0500

Joey,

I just made it into Kenner last night - from Houston - 20 Hr drive -
been a rough month.

Any case - most of my clients are from New Orleans - and I don't foresee
being real busy for a month or so - I would like to get my staff going
again - I plan to reopen my office Monday - currently w/o power,
Internet, etc. I will be looking for work just to keep my guys busy -
just tell me what you need.

Depending on your needs - I would be willing to subcontract. I have a
very talented staff - let us know if we can help.

Temp Cell 832-221-8600
Cell 504-237-2514

We also have an Audio Visual Company - so we have access to Plasma TV's,
Video Projectors, etc - Primarily we do conventions - but I don't see a
problem w/ home stuff.

We also have rental computers, Printers, etc - which we could rent or
sell depending on needs.

Lastly - I would be happy to sign a non-compete and represent our selfs
as your company - this is something you should consider - even something
informal might be a good idea.