[Nolug] Free NOLA Wi-fi

From: Chris Johnston <cmjohnston_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Oct 12 15:59:19 2005

Just a thought, with all of the communications infrastructure in New Orleans having to be rebuilt wouldn't this be a great time to push for a large city wide Wi-fi network. Philadelphia and San Francisco are doing it why can't we take advantage of this opportunity and get it done. The LA Technology council wanted to make this the tech center of the south and I can't think of a better way to advertise that. Does anyone here know someone in the administration who might lend a sympathetic ear?

Chris Johnston
BlackBerry service provided by Nextel