Re: [Nolug] Free NOLA Wi-fi

From: Charles Jouglard <pcguy1_at_cox.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 12:11:50 -0500

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 20:59:19 +0000 GMT, Chris Johnston wrote:
Just a thought, with all of the communications infrastructure in New Orleans
having to be rebuilt wouldn't this be a great time to push for a large city wide
Wi-fi network. Philadelphia and San Francisco are doing it why can't we take
advantage of this opportunity and get it done. The LA Technology council wanted
to make this the tech center of the south and I can't think of a better way to
advertise that. Does anyone here know someone in the administration who might
lend a sympathetic ear?

Chris Johnston
BlackBerry service provided by Nextel

It has been completed in Rural Oregon....

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2005/10/16/D8D9FN780.html

Cheers,
Charles