Re: [Nolug] post-Katrina server update

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 01:00:32 -0500

On Saturday October 22 2005 22:10, Joey Kelly spake:
> Guys,
>
> I switched nolug.org over to my old server in Algiers a few days ago, which
> means that the wiki is current, but unfortunately I don't have archives of
> the last 6 weeks' list traffic.
>
> If anyone checks their NOLUG mail via a shell account, please consider
> making that mbox file available to me so I can manually add the archives to
> the archive account mailbox. Alternatively, I may decide to munge the
> messages in Kmail so I can migrate them over (bah, I'm not looking forward
> to that at all).

Never mind, I restored the missing month myself. Apparently Kmail does store
mail in mbox format, sort-of, so I was able to retrieve September's mail and
cut-n-paste into the existing archive account.

If you're interested, the archives are here:

complete listing: http://nolug.org/archives/
by month: http://nolug.org/archives/summary.html

Enjoy :-)

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL