Re: [Nolug] Needs phone lines and Data

From: Michael Brunson <brunson_at_zipa.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 13:24:41 -0600

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 02:19:11 -0600, Dane Reugger
<dane@downtownpc.com> wrote:

| Eatel has sent me a letter saying they are bugging out - and taking my
| phones and DSL with them.
|
| Pre-Katrina I was exploring VoIP but really hadn't gotten in to it.
|
| Does anybody have a good recommendation for voice and data services? I'm
| sure that VoIP is in my future so I'm not looking to lock myself into
| anything w/o options. I'm planning on contacting Speakeasy.net - but am
| open to any suggestions.
|
| I had 3 voice lines and a 1mb up/down dsl pre-Katrina and was paying
| less than $300 - Post Katrina I can probably live with less but don't
| want to spend more.

I'd recommend I-55 Telcom (the CLEC side of I-55 Internet). They
should be able to get you anything you need. Gene should be able
to help you out < gene @ i-55.com >

Hope that helps,
Michael

--
Michael Brunson                          504.200.2222
brunson@zipa.com                        ICQ: 83163789