Re: [Nolug] 2 free laptops, you make them work

From: Michael Brunson <brunson_at_zipa.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 13:22:18 -0600

On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 01:11:51 -0500, Joey Kelly
<joey@joeykelly.net> wrote:

| Guys,
|
| I have way too much junk here, and I'm starting to go through it. I have 2
| junker Toshiba laptops which may or may not work (I haven't tried to boot
| them in 2 years). You want to play around with them? They're yours.

I'll add another one to the mix...

I have an OLD Toshiba laptop that anyone is welcome to. It worked
years ago, but I haven't tried it in years.

P120, 64M RAM

Has windows 95 on it.

Free to anyone who wants it.

--
Michael Brunson                          504.200.2222
brunson@zipa.com                        ICQ: 83163789