[Nolug] job postings

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 10:09:45 -0600

Guys,

I'm a member of the Louisiana Technology Council, and they put out a weekly(?)
newsletter which occasionally contains job listings. I'm not going to forward
the newsletter, but will pass along any jobs they post. Good luck.

Consultant and Technician needed - Southern Holdings is looking for the
following: 1) a consultant to help select and implement a document imaging
system. They want to find a consultant with proven accomplishments locally:
2) an experienced computer technician from the New Orleans area. The
candidate should have solid knowledge of desktop support for Windows OSs and
MS Office products, as well as a good working knowledge of TCPIP networking,
routers, and cabling. Having a background in Lotus Notes, SQL Server,
Oracle, and/or Progress would be a plus. For more information about each
position, please contact Danise Miller at dmiller@sohold.com.

Network Engineer Needed - Vanguard Technologies out of Baton Rouge is looking
for a Network Engineer with VoIP Certification specifically with Nortel or
Cisco. Please contact Dennis Savoie via email at dsavoie@vanguardtechinc.com
if you are interested.

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL