Re: [Nolug] why I hate /. (short rant)

Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 17:14:43 -0600

Yeah, what's pissing me off the most about this is that the media
forgets to mention that this project is several years old and was being
worked on well before Katrina even came along. This was part of the
whole camera thing that was eventually support to link law enforcement
to a new data network.

Over at DSLreports people are echoing the same stupidity, saying that we
should be focusing on getting our city in order... Until I told them
that this network is years in the making and that we lucked out with the
donations from Intel and others to get it moving.

Jeremy