Re: [Nolug] why I hate /. (short rant)

From: pcguy1_at_cox.net
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 19:24:30 -0500

If the news reporters were really reporters and not just talking heads they would have dug deeper and found out this network has actually been around for almost a couple of years now. Most recently some enhancements were made. Have you driven around the city and seen the “crime watch” cameras? They are part of the same infrastructure.

New Orleans is not as backwards as the national media likes to portray us. However, me doest-not protest too much as we have a chance here to grow this to something much larger that will benefit many in the long run.

Yours in service,
Charles Jouglard
Many Hats, Many Titles, Blah, Blah, Blah, etc.