[Nolug] Christmas party this Thursday

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 14:48:02 -0600

Guys,

We are meeting at Oki Nago, which is a Japanese buffet at 2710 N. Arnoult,
which is right behind the Outback steakhouse on Severn, right by Lakeside
Mall at the corner of Causeway and Veterans in Metairie. Take the Causeway
exit on I-10.

We'll meet at the regular time, which is 7:30PM. See you there.

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL