[Nolug] find folder delete contents

From: John Kosta <johnkosta_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 11:35:33 -0600

Can someone help me out here?

I am trying to find every folder named "cache" on a partition and delete
  any files within.

find -iregex '.*cache*'

works, to get a listing, say:

./username/profile/Application
Data/Mozilla/Firefox/Profiles/rjx12q2y.default/Cache

I can't figure out how to turn around and delete the stuff in that
folder (part of the problem is the " " in M$'s "Application Data")

I have 177 users or so I want to do this for on a fairly regular basis.
    Each user may or may not have more than one type of "cache"
directory (Citrix, Firefox, etc.)

I can keep working on my shell script, but I though one of you might
have a solution.

Thanks,

John Kosta