Re: [Nolug] part-time system/network admin position

From: kranthi desaraju <kranthi.des_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 11:16:29 -0600

Hello Joey Kelly.

 I am interested in working as System administrator. Currently I am working
as System administrator in Computer science department for university of new
orleans. I would like to know more details about this oppurtunity. Can I
have your contact details.I am attaching my resume with this mail for your
reference.

Thanks and Regards
kranthi kumar Desaraju