Re: [Nolug] monthly meeting query

Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 10:12:17 -0500

Joey Kelly wrote:
> Guys,
>
> I want a head count of those who are interested in attending a monthly NOLUG
> meeting, like we used to do before Katrina. The attendance admittedly wasn't
> great back then, but I'd need at least a few people who were serious about
> getting together to talk about Linux before I attempt to schedule meetings
> again.
>
> I am willing to discuss moving the meetings away from UNO, and also altering
> the date/time, if that will make attendance more attractive.

I'd love to resume the monthly meeting as it was prior to Ms. K, even if
I might not make every meeting...

As for location, we could move it to Luther's... We always seemed to
get the best attendance whenever we met at Luther's for some strange
reason. ;) :)

Seriously though, I'd definitely be open to a move from UNO if possible.
We need a location that is a little easier to get in and out of with
equipment on the occasions when we need to do show and tell.

Jeremy

PS - This is th second time I' sending... Let's see if it works this
tie. :)