[Nolug] monthly meeting query

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 21:15:08 -0500

Guys,

I want a head count of those who are interested in attending a monthly NOLUG
meeting, like we used to do before Katrina. The attendance admittedly wasn't
great back then, but I'd need at least a few people who were serious about
getting together to talk about Linux before I attempt to schedule meetings
again.

I am willing to discuss moving the meetings away from UNO, and also altering
the date/time, if that will make attendance more attractive.

How many spyware pop-ups did you get on your Windows computer today?