Re: [Nolug] monthly meeting query

From: bluecat <bluecat332_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 21:27:55 -0700 (PDT)

i'm interested. and i may be able to interest up to two others.

Joey Kelly <joey@joeykelly.net> wrote: Guys,

I want a head count of those who are interested in attending a monthly NOLUG
meeting, like we used to do before Katrina. The attendance admittedly wasn't
great back then, but I'd need at least a few people who were serious about
getting together to talk about Linux before I attempt to schedule meetings
again.

I am willing to discuss moving the meetings away from UNO, and also altering
the date/time, if that will make attendance more attractive.

How many spyware pop-ups did you get on your Windows computer today?