[Nolug] Database App to read Access files in linux.

From: Trey Fox <gefox4_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 13:43:45 -0500

I was working from home the other day and needed to open a .mdb file. Since
I no longer even run Windows at home this became an issue. I was able to get
to the info I needed using OO.o Base, but then I began looking for an easier
way. After getting some help from USALUG.org, and Google I found an app
called mdb-tools. It is a CLI program but there is a gui for it.

Here is the linky http://mdbtools.sourceforge.net/ .

Just thought that I would share this nice little app with you all.

--
Trey Fox