[Nolug] DRAC Card

From: John Souvestre <johns_at_sstar.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 11:36:12 -0500

Hi all.

One of my out of town users who has a Dell 26xx server co-located at my site
bought a DRAC II Management Card for it. Unfortunately it's an old card and
isn't supported by FreeBSD (which he runs). I understand that it is supported
by Linux 2.4 and Windows, however.

He bought it on eBay. What I have is the card, nothing else. No manual, CD,
cables, etc.

He as asked me to dispose of it for him. If anyone is interested give me a
shout or drop me a message. It goes to the first person interested. :-)

John

    John Souvestre - Southern Star - (504) 888-3348 - www.sstar.com