[Nolug] Giveaways

From: Christoph <jcboget_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 14:11:19 -0500

I still have a bunch of stuff that I need to give away. I'm moving to the
D.C. area next weekend (the 16th) and all this stuff needs to be gone.
Anything that isn't is likely going to be left here or put out on the curb.
So please, if you think you can use it, come get it. I live 2 mins from the
causeway on the northshore.

Stuff I have include

Laptop RAM
Various video, audio and networking cards
Pentium motherboard (which I believe still works)
Modems
Scanner

If you are interested in stopping by to grab some stuff, please email me
privately.

thnx,
Christoph