RE: [Nolug] NOLUG Meeting!

From: Mark Gunnell <bluecat332_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 13:06:48 -0700 (PDT)

Chris, Trey and Jeff.
Glad you responded so quickly. The shop is on Union St off of Carondolet St. It's between Poydras and Canal. I'll supply the address with the date. I'll nail down the date very shortly. I've got a bit of Prep to take care of this weekend/early next week before I can have a hard date. But no worries!
Jeff, just bring a laptop for the first meeting so we can gauge what level of activity we'll participate in. Glad that you have towers and such in the event we need to kick it up a notch.

more to come...

Mark

Jeffrey Hendricks <hendricks_clan@earthlink.net> wrote: I'm interested, provided I can have enough advance notice. I can bring laptops, towers, whatever. I'm okay with any kind of topics, I don't care, as long as it's Linux.

-Jeff Hendricks