Re: [Nolug] NOLUG Meeting!

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 21:26:34 -0500

On Friday 23 June 2006 15:06, Mark Gunnell wrote:
> Chris, Trey and Jeff.
> Glad you responded so quickly. The shop is on Union St off of Carondolet
> St. It's between Poydras and Canal. I'll supply the address with the
> date. I'll nail down the date very shortly.

Any reason why we can't keep the same bat time and channel, assuming we take
you up on your offer?

I have reservations about having lots of people that I'm ultimately
responsible for hanging out downtown after dark. That, and the CBD is only
slightly more convenient than UNO.

How many spyware pop-ups did you get on your Windows computer today?