[Nolug] Meeting Notes

From: Mark Gunnell <bluecat332_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 19:01:14 -0700 (PDT)

To all who attended, it was a great meeting. Thanks for coming those that could. There was also a general consensus to have another and more regular meetings. Stay tuned for more information on that.

We discussed favourite distros, future meeting topics, hardware challenges and we even got to see a freshly developed distro by Meren called Perdus! We had a wide variety of people at our International Gathering and we're all looking forward to the next.

If you didn't make it, check your email soon for the next gathering information!

Much Peace, More Linux!

Mark