Re: [Nolug] Meeting Notes

From: A. Murat Eren <meren_at_uludag.org.tr>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 11:35:59 -0500

 Hi,

On Wednesday 05 July 2006 21:01, Mark Gunnell wrote:
> To all who attended, it was a great meeting.

 Thanks for the arrangement again. It was very nice to meet you all.

> We discussed favourite distros, future meeting topics, hardware challenges
> and we even got to see a freshly developed distro by Meren called Perdus!

 It seems clear already but I want to be sure about the definition: Pardus is
an open source Linux distribution project and developed by this people (at
the bottom of the page):

        http://www.pardus.org.tr/eng/hakkimizda.html

 For archiving purposes ;)

 Best,