[Nolug] Need Oracle help

From: Dustin Puryear <dustin_at_puryear-it.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 09:29:11 -0500

I need some assistance from an Oracle pro. Specifically, I need
someone that can consult and help us understand an existing
Oracle-based project, document how the parts and pieces are being used
(e.g., Oracle HTB), and provide some guidance.

You need to know your stuff. If you just know how to install Oracle
apps and that's it that wouldn't be sufficient.

This is an immediate need, contract, you will be working remotely,
work hours are not important, and we don't expect a major time
commitment from you.

Email me directly with experience and your rate, thanks!

---
Puryear Information Technology, LLC
Baton Rouge, LA * 225-706-8414
http://www.puryear-it.com
Author of "Best Practices for Managing Linux and UNIX Servers"
Download your free copy:
http://www.puryear-it.com/bestpractices.htm