Re: [Nolug] Libdvdcss?

From: Petri Laihonen <pietu_at_weblizards.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 22:30:52 -0500

I think you could use the same concept as easyubuntu.
There are lots of needed media stuff missing from basic ubuntu
installation, but easyubuntu will fix it quite conveniently. They are
using python scripting for that.

If files being in this country is the problem, there most likely are
other places around the globe available/willing to host linux stuff.

Petri