[Nolug] nolug.org

From: Trey Fox <gefox4_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 23:58:57 -0500

I was just wondering if anyone else thought that our site looks a little
stale? The wiki is ok, but if we are trying to attract new members wouldn't
something a little more appealing be better. The page for topics is way out
of date. I realize that anyone can change the page, but maybe if we could
jazz things up a bit more...maybe assign different members an area of the
site that they are responsible for keeping up. I think that the more current
the site is the better. Some graphics, maybe a photoalbum. I'm just
brainstorming. I guess that I dont' want to shake things up too much, just a
few changes to make the site more appealing to the eye.

--
Trey Fox
http://OpenSuse.us - Administrator