[Nolug] Fwd: New Orleans Linux Users Group - Possible meeting dates

From: Chris Johnston <cmjohnston_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 09:19:24 -0500

I am trying to get Dr. Golden Richard to speak to our group. He is currently
a computer science professor at UNO and owner of Digital Forensic
Solutions<http://www.digitalforensicssolutions.com/>.
He has class on Tuesdays and Thursdays and would prefer to meet on another
night. I decided on a Wednesday and we are shooting for Oct.11 or Oct. 25. I
tried to do it Septmber but as you can see from email below he needs more
time. We have discussed possible topics and it looks he will discuss digital
forensics using Linux.

Chris Johnston
http://christopherjohnston.blogspot.com
http://recallraynagin.blogspot.com