Re: [Nolug] Re: Forum

From: Jerry Rushe <gjrushe_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 00:55:44 -0500

Hey guys!

I'm an old timer here with posts and all...this is my second one I think.

I know most of us here are probably busy multitasking our lives, and the
areas of least importance are taking their rightful place towards the bottom
of the "Get-er-done" list.

Why don't we see/ask other LUG's (Is there such a thing as Gulf Coast LUG?)
what they are doing, what is stickin when thrown against the wall.

I realize that we have a somewhat different situation down here, however the
basic model will be the same,

Maybe post a symphathetic help cry and see who/what comes in. After all, the
good Dr. is hosting a meeting,

That may be a good diving board.

Daddy says, "If you need a helping hand, you will find the best one at the
end of your own arm".

Jerry Rushe
gjrushe@gmail.com