[Nolug] Re[2]: [SAGE] Backup mail hosts?

From: Dustin Puryear <dustin_at_puryear-it.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 13:53:42 -0500

I guess I don't understand the real problem here. If a mail server is
setup as the backup MX for my server, and accepts any and all mail to
my domain for store-and-forward, then when the mail hits my mail
server we will perform spam/virus filtering and bounce any mail to bad
email addresses. So, other than resource usage, why would the backup
MX server need to know more details about my mail service? :-)

---
Puryear Information Technology, LLC
Baton Rouge, LA * 225-706-8414
http://www.puryear-it.com
Author:
  "Best Practices for Managing Linux and UNIX Servers"
  "Spam Fighting and Email Security in the 21st Century"
Download your free copies:
  http://www.puryear-it.com/publications.htm