[Nolug] Re[2]: [SAGE] Backup mail hosts?

From: Dustin Puryear <dustin_at_puryear-it.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 13:57:58 -0500

The issue here is that we may lose our T1 as well. If I were to
maintain my own backup MX, I would also need to have an alternate path
to the Internet, colo this somewhere else, etc. That's why we are
looking at existing backup MX services. I'm just curious right now if
anyone has used them and how well they worked out for you.

Dave, thanks for the note. Certainly valuable.

---
Puryear Information Technology, LLC
Baton Rouge, LA * 225-706-8414
http://www.puryear-it.com
Author:
  "Best Practices for Managing Linux and UNIX Servers"
  "Spam Fighting and Email Security in the 21st Century"
Download your free copies:
  http://www.puryear-it.com/publications.htm