Re: [Nolug] nolug.org down?

From: Dane Reugger <dane_at_downtownpc.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 21:25:18 -0500

They are not all 5 days in fact some (very few) will not try again -
that's basically the trick behind greylisting. Spambots and such are
generally designed to blast mail out and won't even know to try again.

A solution is to use a backup MX but that creates problems of its own.

- Dane

>>> http://USALUG.org <http://usalug.org/>