[Nolug] Tech job...

From: Jeremy <listbox_at_unix-boy.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 11:47:01 -0500

I have a line on a computer job that's available in the New Orleans area
for anyone that's interested. The company is looking for someone to do
desktop support, mainly Windows desktops with some minor server work, in
and around the New Orleans area. The ideal person would need at least
2 or 3 years of Windows desktop support doing things like setting up
workstations, laptops, printers and troubleshooting the various problems
that come up in day to day operations. They would need to be able to
solve those types of problems on their own as nearly all of the work is
one on one, onsite, with the clients. Basically, consulting. Reliable
transportation required.

If you are interested, please contact me off list: jeremy -at- unix-boy.com

Jeremy