Re: [Nolug] Cant create new files even as root?

From: Mark A. Hershberger <mah_at_everybody.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 09:54:37 -0500

Dane Reugger <dane@downtownpc.com> writes:

> I have a friend asking me why even as root he can not add a file - I
> haven't a clue.

“SELinux makes it possible to manage users, groups and system
resources with a very high level of granularity, even to the extent of
making it possible to restrict root's own privileges.”
 — http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8804

Could SELinux be involved here?

--
http://hexmode.com/
GPG Fingerprint: 7E15 362D A32C DFAB E4D2  B37A 735E F10A 2DFC BFF5