Re[3]: [Nolug] SCO and now Microsoft + Novell attacking Linux

From: Dustin Puryear <dustin_at_puryear-it.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 20:38:29 -0600

They *only* support Debian? I've never seen that. Interesting.

Ah, CentOS, how I yum you.

---
Puryear Information Technology, LLC
Baton Rouge, LA * 225-706-8414
http://www.puryear-it.com
Author:
  "Best Practices for Managing Linux and UNIX Servers"
  "Spam Fighting and Email Security in the 21st Century"
Download your free copies:
  http://www.puryear-it.com/publications.htm