Re: Re[3]: [Nolug] SCO and now Microsoft + Novell attacking Linux

From: Trey Fox <gefox4_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 03:27:14 +0000

Here's my two cents on the deal. While I don't know what the clear
intentions are of the deal...I do know that it gives Novell some face value
now with big business. IBM has bought off on this deal, I really think that
IBM is going to stick by Linux. I too am concerned about what this deal
could mean, but I'm trying to be positive about it. This may bring some
hardware vendors to start making sure that Linux works with it.

Gael Duval's new project Ulteo has just gone public with an alpha. So far I
am not too impressed with it, it is an alpha though. You can find the d/l
mirror at Ulteo.com. IMHO it is nothing more than a remastered kubuntu
though.

Oh, and I have started working on a blog USALUG
Blog<http://usalug-org.blogspot.com>

--
Trey Fox
http://OpenSuse.us - Administrator