Re: [Nolug] Email passwords are.. special?

From: Petri Laihonen <pietu_at_weblizards.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 11:08:50 -0600

Now that the potential problem has been identified...

I'd like to know what are the options of separating e-mail passwords
from the rest of the passwords?

By default, if I create a user account in linux server, the same
password is used for logging in, and e-mails etc.... so where is the
switch to separate them?

Petri