[Nolug] Re: PHP Qt/KDE presentation and Linux Users Group New Orleans

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 09:24:51 -0600

On Tuesday 20 February 2007 06:08, you wrote:
> Hi Joey,

Hi.
 We can certainly accommodate you. We have several people locally that use PHP
(myself included) who would be interested in hearing your presentation. I
don't know of any GUI programmers locally, but perhaps they exist. As far as
KDE itself goes, I would be interested in hearing a talk about that, as well.

If there is any way we can assist you during your stay in New Orleans, please
don't hesitate to ask.

Looking forward to your visit,

Joey Kelly

> I'm the author of the Qt/KDE language bindings for PHP and a KDE
> developer. I want to visit New Orleans during the first days in April. In
> this context I would like to give a presentation about writing Qt and KDE
> applications with PHP, using KDevelop for writing PHP applications or about
> KDE4 in general. What do you think about it? I'm from Europe and would be
> able to visit New Orleans between 1th and 12th april.
>
> I hope to hear from you soon :-)
> (Please answer to tm@php-qt.org and CC to tm@compunix.de)
>
> Best Regards,
> Thomas
>
> --
> Thomas Moenicke

How many spyware pop-ups did you get on your Windows computer today?