Re: [Nolug] Email passwords are.. special?

From: Petri Laihonen <pietu_at_weblizards.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 13:52:23 -0600

Yep. I think my biggest problems at this point are
1) lack of time
2) converting from sendmail to other mail programs. (Tried in the past
to go with postfix, then qmail and eventually gave up..... Who knows
there might be some scripts to do the conversions these days.)
3) lack of time

Eventually when the company grows, and we have more than 4 servers + one
of them converted from windows to Linux, then I hopefully have also more
time to reorganize all this stuff.... I can already envision not just
our own employees being authenticated from most likely LDAP, but also
most of our client services and access to services as well. (Takes lots
of planning and customization here and there.... so customizing the mail
stuff would be one of the smallest pieces....)

Petri