Re: [Nolug] OT Consulting Contracting etc.

From: Dustin Puryear <dustin_at_puryear-it.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 12:57:24 -0600

As Mark said, you need to form a business. The easiest and cheapest is
a sole proprietorship, but an LLC is also relatively cheap and also
gives you protection. If you want to moonlight, that's fine. And if
you are going part-time with your current company, that may help since
you will have set daylight hours you are available. Unless you are a
programmer, you may not get far moonlighting only at night.

---
Puryear Information Technology, LLC
Baton Rouge, LA * 225-706-8414
http://www.puryear-it.com
Author:
  "Best Practices for Managing Linux and UNIX Servers"
  "Spam Fighting and Email Security in the 21st Century"
Download your free copies:
  http://www.puryear-it.com/publications.htm