Re: [Nolug] bcm43xx-fwcutter

From: Christopher Jones <techmaster_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 14:49:02 -0500

Yeah that was me. I think I followed those same directions, but in Gentoo.
I got it working in 64 bit, but not 32. Is there still a meeting this month
for the regularly scheduled day? Or was that it last week? I'll have to
bring my laptop and maybe you can show me what you did. There is mention
that there's an alpha driver for this wireless card, which sounds
promising. It will be nice to have native support finally.