Re: [Nolug] bcm43xx-fwcutter

From: Chris Johnston <cmjohnston_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 22:47:35 -0500

If you use WEP with a 128bit hexadecimal key it will be secure enough that
most people trying to crack it will move on to an easier target. Unless you
have a really smart hacker that really dislikes you, or some really valuable
info that someone wants, this is strong enough for most purposes. You can go
to https://www.grc.com/passwords.htm and get passwords like this:

D46B6E95348E49222CC0E0BCA35A6C521567A9F158C4F88E3121B0EE6C75A5BF
or this
9A12FBA29B06678B9014D7E42E034F900EA91D437855F08340E1B83CF442E478

I know these are 256 bits but you get the idea.

Chris Johnston

--
Christopher M. Johnston
http://techchris.com