[Nolug] how to permanently save default gw

From: Petri Laihonen <pietu_at_weblizards.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 12:33:53 -0500

How would I save default gateway setting?

I have 2 network interfaces eth0 and eth1 respectfully.

eth0 is the outside network connection with static IP
eth1 is the internal connection getting IP from DHCP (and apparently
route as well)

For some reason the default gateway is been set to the eth1 using the
route out from internal network. This prevent me from connecting to the
server using outside network connection. (None of the services respond
to connection attempts, except from internal network)

When I connect to the server from internal network, and manually change
the default gateway using "route" command, I get full functionality,
which lasts until the next reboot, or network interface restart.

Now the problem is that I would like the correct default gateway
settings to be applied upon reboot, but I can not find any way to save
the settings.

Any hints?

Petri