RE: [Nolug] Collaboration tools for Linux..

From: David John <djohn_at_archdiocese-no.org>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 09:03:25 -0500

I tried out Zimbra but found it to be to buggy, at least from their virtual
appliance (Rpath) product. Slick web mail interface though.

CommuniGate is another platform that shows promise <http://stalker.com>.
The last time I messed with it the installer was only 12 MB.

God Bless.

--
David B. John
Department of Internet Services

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
1:01 PM

This message has been scanned by the Internet Service Departments Virus/Spam filter.