[Nolug] Programmer wanted..

From: Dustin Puryear <dustin_at_puryear-it.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 14:00:04 -0500

It's that time of the year again!

Requirements:

* You should be familiar with C++. Knowledge of other languages, like
Perl, would be nice.
* You should be able to work at least 32 hours a week. It's okay if you
are a student. Honestly, I tend to prefer candidates that have a degree
or are working toward one.
* Oh, and you don't need guru experience, but you should know your way
around.
* Our office is in Baton Rouge, so you should be within driving distance
since you'll be working at the office.
* This is for a W2/employee position.

Benefits:

* You'll get to work with a cool company in Baton Rouge that has a
reputation for being the pros in identity management, directory
services/LDAP, and integration.
* Up to one day a week for your own projects (e.g., open source, reading
up on the latest gizmos, playing with new software, etc.)
* One hell of a good place to learn
* Two weeks paid vacation right off the bat
* Training allowance
* Automatic bonuses for writing and speaking
* Normal business hours. Even though we are always busy, you get to go
home at night and enjoy your weekends.

Email your resume and salary requirements to dustin@puryear-it.com. If
you know someone that may be interested in this position, feel free to
forward the email on.

--
Puryear Information Technology, LLC
Baton Rouge, LA * 225-706-8414