Re: [Nolug] OT: Windows Data replication Software

From: John Fox <john_at_foxfin.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 10:11:58 -0500

The bandwidth throttling works remarkably well, and they also have a linux version. All servers can be managed remotely through a single tcp port. They also have a "data rewind" feature to roll back synched garbage. If the master server breaks, so will the DR site, so it is important to have the ability to go back in time. However, none of these solutions replace backup and data archive solutions, IMHO.

-----
John Fox - BlackBerry
(504) 931-8200