Re: [Nolug] OT: Windows Data replication Software

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 17:01:15 -0500

> Any other solution ideas? Maybe rsync for windows via SSH? Anyone set
> anything like that up?

Ok, call me cheap and set in my ways, but I'm going to be doing exactly that
next week. I will install cygwin on the windows PC, and make sshd run as a
service. Once I have that in place, I'm going to pull updates to a linux
server using rsync.

How many spyware pop-ups did you get on your Windows computer today?