[Nolug] Fwd: Linux/Unix System Administration Certificate

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 21:45:24 -0500

---------- Forwarded Message ----------

Subject: Linux/Unix System Administration Certificate
Date: Tuesday 21 August 2007 16:09
From: "O'Reilly School of Technology" <info@oreillyschool.com>
To: joey@joeykelly.net

***O'Reilly School of Technology***

Turn Over a New Leaf -- Choose Your IT Career Path Today

Thinking of picking up some new skills and bumping up your
career? Give the O'Reilly School of Technology a try.
Our online learning methods are second to none, and when
you're done you'll have earned an University of Illinois
Professional Development Certificate.

Try it for 7 days risk free!

Linux/Unix System Administration Certificate

"I have been able to actually set up, test, and in
some cases really mess up an environment, and
get experience using tools and programs in the
real world...you guys are ahead of your time!"
-- Juba Wright, Technical Services Engineer

Forget websites. Control of the network itself. These courses start
out super-simple, get progressively more challenging, and when
you're finished? You have the skills and experience -- and
portfolio -- to land an entry-level Sysadmin position. Really.

Learn more:
http://www.oreillyschool.com/courses/system-administration.php

* Linux/Unix 1: The Unix File System
http://www.oreillyschool.com/courses/asac1

* Linux/Unix 2: Networking and DNS
http://www.oreillyschool.com/courses/asac2

* Linux/Unix 3: Unix Services
http://www.oreillyschool.com/courses/asac2

* Linux/Unix 4: Scripting for Administrators Sed, Awk, and Perl
http://www.oreillyschool.com/courses/asac2

Enroll for Certificate:
https://oreillyschool.com/enroll/index.php

Want to receive future O'Reilly emails in HTML,
or change your O'Reilly Newsletter settings? Please visit:
http://www.oreillynet.com/cs/nl/home

For assistance, email help@oreillynet.com

O'Reilly Media, Inc.
1005 Gravenstein Highway North
Sebastopol, CA 95472
(707) 827-7000

How many spyware pop-ups did you get on your Windows computer today?