Re: [Nolug] Fwd: Linux/Unix System Administration Certificate

From: Friedrich Gurtler <fgurtler_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 00:46:28 -0500

>From the above website:

One of these things is not like the others,
One of these things just doesn't belong,

.NET CertificateIntroduction to XML <https://oreillyschool.com/courses/xml/>
398.00
   [image: The course you selected automatically counts toward multiple
Certificates.] Learn Object-Oriented Programming using
Java<https://oreillyschool.com/courses/java/>
398.00
   [image: The course you selected automatically counts toward multiple
Certificates.] Learn C#.NET <https://oreillyschool.com/courses/csharp/>
498.00