Re: [Nolug] Split and Merge PDFs with PDFSam [Featured Download]

From: Mark A. Hershberger <mah_at_everybody.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 00:49:25 -0500

coastie <gefox4@gmail.com> writes:

> Windows/Mac/Linux (All platforms): Join PDFs together, split them apart
> and pull out individual pages with pdfsam, an open-source, Java-based
> cross-platform tool that's a free download.

Or more lightweight PDFJam: http://www.warwick.ac.uk/go/pdfjam
No Windows interface, though.

 PDFjam is a small collection of shell scripts that work similarly to the well
 known psutils (psmerge, psnup). They provide a simple interface to some of the
 functionality of the pdfpages package for pdfLaTeX. At present, the utilities
 available are pdfnup, pdfjoin, and pdf90. PDFjam depends on a working
 installation of (pdf)LaTeX.

 * pdfnup puts multiple document pages together on one physical page at a
   reduced size
 * pdfjoin concatenates multiple PDF documents
 * pdf90 rotates the pages of PDF documents

--
http://hexmode.com/
GPG Fingerprint: 7E15 362D A32C DFAB E4D2  B37A 735E F10A 2DFC BFF5