[Nolug] Seeking RAM for a student

From: Charles Jouglard <pcguy1_at_cox.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 14:24:12 -0600

Hello,
I hope everyone is having a happy and safe holiday season.

I am working with a friend who's son has a project due for school. The project
is due right when they return from the Christmas holiday break and involves a
specific computer running Linux. Well the RAM died last night. The computer is
a Dell and requires two 256MB modules that are PC133, NonECC, 168 Pin SDRAM.

I checked my stock and do not have any that fit this need. Does anyone have any
they could let go for a good price?

Cheers,
Charles
504-417-3627